Sunday, August 22, 2010

IMM (8/22/10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, and it is hosted by The Story Siren. Go here for a full description of IMM.

This week I was a slacker.  First of all, I'd like to give a shout out to my sister, Jene Marie.  Not because she ran a half marathon this morning but I want to thank her, from the bottom of my heart and gut for sharing the stomach bug with my family.  With school starting this week, I think she deserves a round a applause.

Three down, three to go.  Funny, three seems to be the magic number today.

This week I finished





I plan to read:

Girl, StolenBreaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to HarvardRunning Around (And Such) (Lizzie Searches for Love, Book 1)

I also intend on reading A LOT of disclosure documents.

By the way, free public education fees for my 10th grade student?

$828

6 comments:

Nina said...

I have heard only postive things about Girl, stolen, so that one is on my tbr list. I do hope you enjoy all the books you got in your mailbox. :)

E.J. Stevens said...

Great mailbox! Hope you're all recovered from the stomach flu. :) My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

xx,
E.J
From the Shadows

Anonymous said...

I got a couple of the same books this week. =)

Please stop in and check out mailbox. =)

Manga Maniac said...

I hope you love your books! Sorry you aren't feeling well, and I'm even sorrier about the high cost of free public education. grrr.

Kelly Jensen said...

I've been reading many great things about "Girl, Stolen" and I've had "The Recessionistas" sitting on my shelf for a month or so now. Both look fantastic.

Good luck with the new school year.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Enjoy the books! :D Bummer about the icky tummy bug!!! Hate that!