Sunday, September 5, 2010

In My Mailbox and It's Monday! What are You Reading?

This week I finished Little Princes.  I'm so excited about this one.  My review won't be published until January which is so very sad.  I include my own connections to Nepal.

Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal
Also, I finished:

Dare to Take Charge: How to Live Your Life on PurposeDelcroix Academy, Book One:: The CandidatesDeception (Haunting Emma)Running Around (And Such) (Lizzie Searches for Love, Book 1)
What came in my mailbox and other books I added to my collection this week:
NightshadeThe Twelfth Imam The Falling AwayBloody Crimes: The Chase for Jefferson Davis and the Death Pageant for Lincoln's CorpseA Season of SeductionThe Wolves of Andover: A NovelMemory Between Us, A: A Novel (Wings of Glory)Holy Ghosts: Or How a (Not-So) Good Catholic Boy Became a Believer in Things That Go Bump in the NightBlind Man's Alley: A Novel

I honestly don't know what I'm going to focus my attention on this week.  I'm trying to survive until life settles down a little bit since school has started.  Did I mention I have one child in high school (including band - after school, and early morning seminary - starting at 6:45 a.m.), one in junior high, one in elementary school, and one in kindergarten.  Everybody has a different schedule!

Did I mention I am a stay-at-home-mom?  No?  That's because I'm not.

I'll finish Blind Man Alley and post a giveaway.  I'll read Nightshade since it's part of a tour and needs to be mailed to the next person.

And street signs.  I'll read street signs.

Memes brought to you by The Story Siren and Sheila @ One Persons Journey

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate...hope you enjoy your reading week, while still juggling all those balls.

Here's mine:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/monday-memes-mailbox-and-what-are-you-reading-sept-6/

Marce said...

I can't believe you read something you can't review until Jan :-0 that is torture.

My Post

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-after.html

jedi145 said...

Nightshade looks really good :)

CountessLaurie said...

"Did I mention I am a stay-at-home-mom? No? That's because I'm not."

Best line ever!!

I read "Deception"... nice cliffhanger ending!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Little Princes looks good - cant wait for your review! The Canidate has a super cover!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Little Princes looks good - cant wait for your review! The Candidates has a super cover!