Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Literary Publicist

I'm shooting myself in the foot.

I stumbled on this gem of a blog a couple of weeks ago.  Stephanie Barko's an online literary publicist specializing in historical fiction and non-fiction.  She's running a new contest every DAY until September 19th.

Have I won anything, yet?  No I have not.  Still low entries because her site is such a fantastic secret but I have a feeling she'd welcome reviews if you won a book.

Please don't tell me what you are getting your husband for his birthday.  I can't keep a secret.

2 comments:

CountessLaurie said...

Can you move to the East Coast please? I need you next to me.
I will give you a band-aid for your foot.

see ya! Off to win free books :-P

CountessLaurie said...

I also think your luck is about to change... I just have a "feeling"...