Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Photobucket 
*This photo is courtesy of my mom.  She must have seen a trend.  Thanks, Mom.* 

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine and is a fun way to see what books other bloggers just can't wait to get their hands on!

I really, really can't wait (but I will - unless you have it and want to send it to me) for:

BumpedAbandonEntwinedEnclave Ruby Red (Ruby Red - Trilogy)

I also can't wait for the day when I can go to the bathroom ALONE. 

7 comments:

Evie said...

I'm waiting for Bumped and Entwined, too^^ aaaahhh.. need patience!

Eli said...

All of those look FANTASTIC! I LOVE the cover for Entwined! So pretty!

Here's my WOW if you're interested!

Mariya said...

I'm having a SIGNED ARC giveaway on my blog of ENCLAVE!

Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great list! I'm really looking forward to reading all of these as well, especially Entwined!! Enjoy!
Here's my WoW!
New follower!

Sakura Sandra said...

Haha, that picture is hilarious! Thanks for posting it. I always used to take my books to the bathroom to read as well, but I did it at night when I was supposed to be sleeping and I would hide it under my shirt if my parents knocked at the door haha!

Anyway, I am your newest follower for WoW and it would be great if you took the time to stop by mine and follow me too.

http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Thanks and I hope you're having a fabulous night! (^_^)

danya said...

Oh, I can't wait to read Abandon and Ruby Red - the covers are so breathtaking, hope the story inside is equally awe-inspiring! :D

WildIrishRose33 said...

LoL!

So many awesome looking books!!!

Check out what I'm waiting for!