Saturday, May 7, 2011

IMM (5/7/11)

In My Mailbox is brought to you by Kristi at The Story Siren.  Because she's cool like that.

This week was freakin' AWESOME! I can not WAIT to tell you about some of the books I read!  Here are a few I bought, borrowed, traded, stole, or received for review:

The Daughters Break the RulesThirteen Days to MidnightWhere the Mountain Meets the MoonDewey the Library Cat: A True StoryDown a Dark HallSummer of FearStranger With My FaceSorta Like a Rock StarI'll Be ThereMoonglassThe Map of Time: A NovelNever KnowingWhat Did I Do Wrong?: What to Do When You Don't Know Why the Friendship Is OverThe Elemental Journal: Composing Artful Expressions from Items Cast AsideNoah Barleywater Runs AwayHow Huge the Night: A NovelThe Tender Mercy of RosesThe Russian Affair: A NovelThe Magnolia LeagueBitter End

I know! You're totally coveting!  Just so you know, I can not rant and rave enough about:

I'll Be ThereBitter EndExposure: A Novel

Exposure and Bitter End reviews upcoming. To be honest, I'm on the last chapter of Bitter End. If you loved Jennifer Brown's Hate List, this is another masterpiece.

I'm going to go finish it...

7 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Yea, I would say that you had a great week! Looking forward to your reviews.

Here is my IMM Hope you will stop by for a visit!

LunaMoth said...

wow! terrific week!
such an eclectic haul.

http://forevertonowhere.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

So jealous of never knowing.

Shoshanah said...

You wound up with so many great books. I have no idea how you're going to decide what to read first!

Manga Maniac said...

I loved, loved, loved Where the Mountain Meets the Moon, and thought that The Magnolia League was a great read too. Hope you enjoy your new reads!

Unknown said...

Wow, lots of great books! Moonglass and Bitter End look so good--enjoy :)

Here is my mailbox!

Ange said...

WOW you had a great week!!!! Hope you enjoy reading all those books and I'm looking forward to your reviews =).

Ange

My IMM: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/