Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Family Dinner Winner!

First of all, I have to make a confession.  I'm not an organized person.  That said, my confession is this:

I don't always post the results of my contests.  Truth is, I don't want to clog up your emails and readers.  And I'm lazy.

However, I always finish my contests, send the info to my publishing contacts, and send the winners an email.  At least there is follow-through when it comes to the important stuff - like you getting free books.  If you did win and a book hasn't come, let me know and I'll contact the publishing house.  If the book still doesn't come, that's when you're sadly out of luck.  And I'm sad with you.

No more sadness!  Let's be happy now for Marjorie!  Wahoo!  She just won The Family Dinner!

The Family Dinner: Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids, One Meal at a Time

Now everybody get cooking for Thanksgiving!  Except Marjorie, of course.  

She lives in Canada.

3 comments:

Marjorie/cenya2 said...

This is a great surprise and I am thrilled to have won this book.
Many thanks.

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.
Ann

CountessLaurie said...

Congrats Marjorie!! Happy reading!