Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Photo Scrapbooking Software Offer

Those who read my personal blog know that I'm proudly neurotic. My own personal therapy includes channeling my obsessions. Because I get a *wee* bit obsessive. Rather than obsessing over my current life predicament, I start a hobby. We can generally count on hobbies to last approximately three years. 


This is good news for my chickens or my "Ladies," which I call them with love and reverence. Backyard laying hens live for about three years. Unless they meet my yellow Labrador before I got a shock collar for Mother's Day last year. 

It was an upsetting Spring.

In the 20 years I have been treating my anxiety with hobbies, I have only been derailed one time. It was not when the dog killed my first batch of feathered friends. It was one month after I began scrapbooking. If you have ever done scrapbooking the old fashioned way, you know what that entails. It is expensive and time intensive. It also takes up a lot of space as you cut, crop, paste, and sort through all the tools and photos. I still have pretty paper downstairs in storage from my scrapbooking attempt. 

I got pregnant and replaced scrapbooking with paying homage to the porcelain god multiple times each hour. Between working full-time and worshiping the toilet, everything else faded into the background. I've never really returned to it because the time and space required is daunting.

Welcome to 2013 and the digital age. I do not have to spread out all my tools and photos and stamps and crimpers and scissors and whatnot. I can do it all sitting right here on this little laptop space, connected to my camera with a memory card or a CD. Yeah. It's that easy. I print 8 x 10 and 12 x 12 sheets at Costco for $1.49 and $2.99 respectively. Or I can order a photo book from many different companies. 

Yes, I still feel bad for my poor, lonely paper in storage but I can always line the chicken coop with it and my "Ladies" will love the new ambiance. 

If you are ready to shed and shred the paper (or decorate your chicken coop), I have program for you. Just to be clear, I bought a program years ago and paid well over twice the price of this one PLUS I have a code for $10 off. 

Copy this code: STMMMS80394

Look over the program. If you like it, paste the code into the box and you get the program for a SCREAMING good deal. 

You also get a free photo book. 

Can you stand it? If I got pregnant again, I might still be able to carry on the scrapbooking since this is so easy and much, much less money. Fortunately, all my babies are here and I paid a lot of money to get everything broken down there, although when we do that to animals, we call them "fixed." 

If you have stayed through my ramblings, congratulations. You have earned that free photo book!

Here's the info:

MyMemories Suite v4 Scrapbooking Software and So Much More...

So Much More
create - print - share
MyMemories Suite v4 is a fun and easy way to create scrapbooks, photobooks and more. This award winning software will help you create beautiful albums, projects, and custom gifts in a matter of minutes.

Create

    • Photobooks
      MyMemories Suite will help you create your beautiful pages from scratch or you can build an entire album using one of the many professionally-designed templates provided within the software. A large collection of papers and embellishments are also included to help you make each page uniquely your own. Then use the share option within the software to turn your digital scrapbook into a professionally printed and bound book.
    • Custom Gifts
      MyMemories Suite will help you create your own project and then export them to create custom gifts. You can create iPhone skins, laptop skins, jewelry, magnets and more. Check out the entire selection here
    • Printables
      MyMemories Suite will help you create customized printable projects. You can create all kinds of printable boxes, decorations and more. Check out the entire selection of customizable project templates here

Print

Print directly from the software to your home printer or export and take your project to your favorite printer. MyMemories Suite lets you export your projects as JPG, PNG, PDF or SVG.

Share

Create an interactive project with music, narration, video and even the Internet with simple options. Then share your completed project on a DVD or as a slideshow.

No comments: