Monday, July 16, 2012

Endlessly by Kiersten White

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)Endlessly by Kiersten White

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Goodreads: Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands.

So much for normal.

With a perfect blend of humor and suspense, Endlessly is everything readers could dream of in a conclusion—and the unexpected twists will keep them guessing until the very last page.


My thoughts: Oh, Bleep. It's over. What a fun ride. Evie and her witty personality, hilarious look into the paranormal world, and, of course, fairies, was the most fun I've ever had reading a trilogy. Any review I give might detract from the *sigh* end.

Let me just say this:

Jack, who left Evie to perish on the fairy paths should not be judged for that one rash act of impudence. He is quite entertaining when not completely self-absorbed and impulsive. I lied. He's still entertaining then, too.

Reth, for all his faults and fairy beauty, can also be companionable. Almost lovable.

I will miss Creepy Vampire Guy. Even though he only had a cameo role in this book.

I am majorly crushing on Lend. Even though I couldn't see him and wouldn't know what he looked like even if I could.

Never trust a fairy.

Kiersten - Well done.

Evie - Live long and wear pink.

2 comments:

Paige Cuccaro said...

Looking forward to reading this. Thanks for sharing!

Krystianna said...

I'm glad to hear that this one was really good! I recently read Paranormalcy, and I absolutely loved it! Thanks for the great review! :)