Monday, February 4, 2019

Review: Even If I Fall

Even If I Fall Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Interesting and intriguing premise. What happens after the “Whodunnit” in a small town? Best friends, a murder, a confession with vague details, the convicted goes to prison, two families are left broken. The protagonist, Brooke, is the younger sister of a brother she loves very much and visits him every Saturday at the penitentiary. She is isolated both socially and within her family as each member carries the sin of the brother.

Meet Heath, the brother of the murdered best friend. Trapped and isolated because of the crime against his brother, living with a different family dynamic that holds him hostage. A unlikely friendship with Brooke. How do either of them or all of them move forward? What happened that night and does it really matter?

View all my reviews

No comments: