Thursday, September 2, 2021

Review: All Her Little Secrets

All Her Little Secrets All Her Little Secrets by Wanda M. Morris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 - 4 stars

I liked this book as it offers nuggets of wisdom between the scenes. The story wasn’t quite as interesting to me. The writing is solid. The protagonist is unique because she represents an under represented population. She is a Black woman that escaped the poverty and suffocation of a small town with little prospects. She also has a secret in her past, although the secret isn’t much of a surprise. There is a lot going on in this novel and I think I got frustrated with he protagonist’s unwillingness to seek help. There were also moments similar to a horror movie where the audience is screaming, “Don’t open the door!” 

It’s a good book and had many areas of appeal.

No comments: