Friday, August 13, 2010

Blog Hop Friday (8/13)



I'm hopping and blogging after a very long day of back to school shopping with four children. 

Somebody give me a medal.

Today's thesis question  for the blog hop is how many books do you have on your to-be-read shelf?

This is the moment that I had to choose between bursting into tears and admitting, yet again, that I can't find my alarm clock, I've bought two bookcases this summer, and I don't remember the last night I slept 8 hours
or
Laugh and laugh and laugh.

Seriously.  Who comes up with this stuff?

(psst!  Between 20 and 30)

8 comments:

Debbie's World of Books said...

Hopping through and I feel for you. We had a house full of 9 kids under the age of 3 today.

The Book Bee said...

Just thought I would stop from the hop and say hi. I am a old follower. Have a good weekend.
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Hi. I'm stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend.

Come visit me:
http://thinkingaboutloud.blogspot.com/

Karen and Gerard said...

Stopping by from the book blogger hop. Have a great weekend! Thanks for hopping by our place!

Lily said...

having only read this one post, I've decided to follow...you made me laugh!

I look forward to seeing what else you have to say, and will spend a few minutes looking around.

Stop by and see me at www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend at the hop!
~Lily

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!… secretly though

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

Exciting things going on around here!

www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

Misha said...

Hi
Hopping by your blog. I am now a follower.

Misha
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

Beverly said...

Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!