Monday, August 16, 2010

In My Mailbox

I'm starting to feel burned out.  I think I want to take a slower week. 

This week I want to read:
Adam & Eve: A NovelThe RecessionistasUp from the Blue: A NovelSame Kind of Different As Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together 
Too much?  Perhaps.

I finished:
Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense LawyerTrust: A NovelThe Butterfly Effect: How Your Life MattersThe Boy Who Changed the WorldThink of a Number: A NovelDisplaced Persons: A Novel Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, Book 1)
Some of these I've yet to blog.

4 Giveaways end this week.

Giveaways to be posted sometime this week:

The RecessionistasAh-Choo!: The Uncommon Life of Your Common Cold
And my book shelves are starting to get pretty darn crowded.  I might just succumb and do a big celebration for gaining 200 followers!

Just to reiterate the rules of my contests - I will never require you to become a follower.  I won't make you click onto some other page unless absolutely required by the publisher or commercial sponsor.  If you are not absolutely and completely fascinated by riviting writing style or snarky sense of humor, I am sad for you.

This is truly my persona for cracking myself up.

Please.  Humor me.  Tell me I am entirely entertaining. 

Or devastatingly beautiful.  I'm okay with that, too.

4 comments:

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

Then you must be sad for me because your review blog is one of my faves because of your snarky sense of humor. And your great beauty of course, can't forget about that. ;)

I think you need to send me that ARC of Clockwork Angel. :)

CountessLaurie said...

YOU HAVE AN ARC OF CLOCKWORK ANGEL???? Lucky.

You are entirely entertaining AND devastatingly beautiful... and I am sucking up :-)

Have a great week!!

Unknown said...

The snarkyisms are what attracted me to your reviews to begin with!

In fact, I stopped in tonite to tell you that there is an award for you on my blog!
http://onebookshy.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Thanks,
Jules

brendajean said...

You are devastatingly wity and charming! How was Clockwork Angel? I can't wait for your review!