Saturday, September 3, 2011

IMM (9/4/11)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

My heart hasn't been in reading since I read a really, really bad book this week. Do NOT trust star ratings, people. Do remember that one person's trash is another's treasure. Am I going to tell you what book it is? Of course. I write reviews for all of the books I read. At least this year. I will not specify it right now but I have written reviews for all books I've read this year both on Goodreads and this blog.

I'm now reading a nice, clean Christian fiction just to clean my soul.

Ack.

First off, thank you to Sash & Em who found me on Book Soulmates R.A.K.and sent me:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
and I can't wait to read it. Right now it is stolen by a certain teenager that lives in this house who, by the way, got asked to Homecoming this week by her "not boyfriend." Bet he kisses her.

For review:
In the Sea There are Crocodiles: Based on the True Story of Enaiatollah AkbariShelter: A Mickey Bolitar Novel (Mickey Bolitar Novels)From Ashes to Honor: Book #1 in the First Responders series (First Responders Novel)The Faith of Ashish - Blessings in India #1A Texan's Promise - Book #1 in The Heart of a Hero SeriesMelody BurningLittle Goblins TenGlow (Sky Chasers)The Kitchen Counter Cooking School: How a Few Simple Lessons Transformed Nine Culinary Novices into Fearless Home CooksThe Last Blind DateI Didn't Ask to Be Born: (But I'm Glad I Was)

Remember to check out my giveaways! Right now I have:
Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)
Enter quick. Some are ending soon.

I'm adding another one or two this week.
Stay posted.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Jenna and Ashley said...

I have Glow too! Can't wait to read it. The pictures in the Miss Peregrine's freak me out a little, but I know a lot of people who liked it. Melody Burning looks great just from the cover.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
http://fansoffiction.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-2.html

Bex said...

I can't wait to read Miss Peregrine! I got it last month myself and now i just need the time. ;) Enjoy! My IMM can be found here!

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Nice mailbox this week. I love the colors on the Hades cover.
Hope you enjoy your new books,
Book Sniffers Anonymous