Sunday, June 26, 2011

IMM (5/29/11)


Really, this Meme should be called "Why I didn't sleep this week" or "Why my husband and I are sexually frustrated."

Does my daughter read this blog? I really hope not.

For Review:

The Day BeforeThe Orphan SisterThe Last Letter from Your Lover: A NovelFlashbackfathermothergod: My Journey Out of Christian ScienceThe Gap YearThe Year We Left Home: A Novel

And now I am going to return to bed.

I'm only kidding. I'm almost finished with this book - The Orphan Sister.

Don't tell my husband I'm still up.

3 comments:

Kimberly Sue said...

Lol! I'm glad that I don't have a significant other this week, because I haven't been able to fall asleep before 5:30 am the past week! This is the first time in 10 years I've had more than a week off of work, so my sleep schedule is all kinds of messed up! At least I'm getting a lot of reading and blogging done! haha!

CountessLaurie said...

You need to throw a romance novel in there :-)

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! The Day Before looks especially good.
My IMM