Saturday, November 12, 2011

IMM (11/13/11)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. 














This week I received the audio book of:


I really loved the book and I've read great reviews of the audio recording. My review should be up this week

Also for review this week:

Karen Kingsbury Forever Faithful Collection: Waiting for Morning / A Moment of Weakness / Halfway to Forever
The Cradle in the Grave
Digital Photography: A Basic Manual










What I read this week:
Come a Little Closer
The Countess: A Novel
Ship Breaker (Ship Breaker, #1).

2 comments:

Book Crook Liza said...

I really liked Daughter of Smoke and Bone! And Hallowed was amazing! :) Lots of good books in your IMM this week! :) Hope you have a great week!


What's in my Mailbox...!

Liza @ Book Crook Liza

Beth S. said...

I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone but I think I'd love to listen to the audiobook too. Great books this week!