What are the top ten activities Vanessa would do if she lived a life without boundaries?
- Ride a Vespa, even in rainstorms
- Drink whipped cream. morning, noon and night. With extra
- Make out with James, intensely
- Anything but go to school
- Hitchhike all the way across the country to go to MoMA in NYC
- Visit her dad and get to know him
- Go boyfriend hunting for Mom
- Learn to skateboard
- Spray paint anything and everything
- Admit to being unsure about her future
Interested in this book? Here is your chance! Fill out form below.
Extra entry for making a comment answering this question: What would you do if you had no boundaries?
Contest ends May 26, 2011
1 copy available.